[Libs-Or] Portland Downtown Librarians Brown Bag lunch - Wednesday, March 18

Mecklem, Susan SusanMecklem at dwt.com
Mon Mar 16 13:33:58 PDT 2009

Hello everyone,

This month, the Portland Downtown Librarians will meet this Wednesday
here at Davis Wright Tremaine for our brown bag lunch, from noon till
one. We are located in the Wells Fargo Center at 1300 SW Fifth, between
Jefferson and Columbia. Please come up to the 23rd floor. Parking is
difficult downtown, so taking public transportation is your best bet.
We're very close to the bus mall, and just a few blocks away from the
MAX or streetcar.

In these stressful times, I thought it'd be fun to focus on one thing
librarians always like - books! What is the best book you've read
lately? Which book do you pick up when you need a mood lift? What books
do you recommend for fun, or work? If you'd like to email me titles
ahead of time, I'd be glad to put together a list.

Next month, the librarians at CH2M Hill will host our brown bag lunch.
In the near future, we'll test out berry pie recipes at Emporia's SLIM
Portland offices, and visit the BPA library. If you'd be willing to host
in May or June, please let me know!

Susan Mecklem | Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
Associate Librarian
1300 SW Fifth Avenue, Suite 2300 | Portland, OR 97201
Tel: (503) 778-5252 | Fax: (503) 778-5299
Email: susanmecklem at dwt.com | Website: www.dwt.com <http://www.dwt.com/>

Anchorage | Bellevue | Los Angeles | New York | Portland | San Francisco