[Libs-Or] Books for offer
eschikora at marylhurst.edu
Mon Mar 9 09:26:44 PST 2009
Shoen Library has the following withdrawn titles available. Preference
will be given to libraries on the Courier system so please let me know
which drop site you collect at.
Technical Services Library Assistant
17600 Pacific Hwy (Hwy. 43)
Marylhurst, OR 97036
eschikora at marylhurst.edu
1. 2001 National Trade and Professional Associations of the United
States. Columbia Books, 2001.
2. 2004 Oregon Air Quality Data Summaries. DEQ Air Quality
3. 2005 Oregon Air Quality Data Summaries. DEQ Air Quality
4. 2006 Oregon Catholic Directory, Archdiocese of Portland Oregon.
Diocese of Baker, 2006.
5. A Directory of American Poets and Fiction Writers 2003-2004.
Poets and Writers Inc., 2003.
6. Admission Requirements of U.S. and Canadian Dental Schools:
Entering Class of 2001. AADS, 2000.
7. AFB Directory of Services for Blind and Visually Impaired
Persons in the United States and Canada. AFB Press, 2001.
8. African American Experience, ON FILE. Facts on File, 1999.
9. Aging Sourcebook. Omnigraphics, 1998.
10. Ammer, Christine. The New A to Z of Women's Health, A Concise
Encyclopedia. Facts on File, 1995.
11. Battaile, Connie. The Oregon Book of Information A to Z. Saddle
Mountain Press, 1998.
12. Blazek, Ron. The Humanities, a Selective Guide to Information
Resources. Libraries Unlimited, 2000.
13. Business and the Environment, a resource guide. Island Press,
14. Cancer in Oregon, 2003. Oregon State Cancer Registry (OSCaR),
15. CD-ROMS in print, an International Guide to CDROM, CD-I, 3DO,
MMCD, CD32, Multimedia, Laserdisc, and Electronic Products. Gale, 2004.
16. Child Health USA 2001. HRSA, 2001.
17. Clapp, Jane. Art in Life, Supplement. Scarecrow Press, 1965.
18. Clapp, Jane. Art in Life. Scarecrow Press, 1959.
19. Colleges with Programs for Students with Learning Disabilities or
Attention Deficit Disorders. Peterson's Thomson Learning, 2000.
20. Competitive Colleges, Top Colleges for Top Students 2001-2002.
Peterson's Thomson Learning, 2001.
21. Congressional Staff Directory: members, committees, staffs,
biographies. CQ Press, 2007/Spring.
22. Consumer Health Information Source Book. Oryx Press, 1998.
23. Cooper's Comprehensive Environmental Desk Reference. Van Nostrand
24. Death and Dying Sourcebook. Omnigraphics, 2000.
25. Diet and Nutrition Soucebook. Omnigraphics, 1999.
26. Directory of Catholic Colleges and Universities. Paulist Press,
27. Directory of Test Collections in Academic, Professional, and
Research Libraries. Association of College and Research Libraries, 2001.
28. Domestic Violence and Child Abuse Sourcebook. Omingraphics, 2000.
29. Dwyer, Jim. Earth Works, Recommended Fiction and Nonfiction about
nature and environment for adults and young adults. Neal-Schuman, 1996.
30. Economic Indicators Handbook, Time Series, Conversions,
Documentation. Gale, 2002.
31. Educators Guide to Free Films, Filmstrips and Slides. Educators
Progress Service, 1996.
32. Environmental Law Handbook. Government Institutes, 1997.
33. Feuerman, Francine. Alternative Medicine Resource Guide. Medical
Library Association, 1997.
34. Hollis, Joseph. Counselor Preparation 1999-2001, Programs Faculty,
Trends. Accelerated Development, 2000.
35. Jungmann, Joseph. The Mass of the Roman Rite, its origins and
development (Missarum Sollemnia). Benziger Brothers, 1950-1951. Vols.
36. Kastner, Mark. Alternative Healing, The Complete A-Z Guide to over
160 Different Alternative Therapies. Halcyon Publishing, 1993.
37. Landskroner, Ronald. The Nonprofit Manager's Resource Directory.
John Wiley and Sons, 1996.
38. Miner, Jeremy. Directory of Grants in the Humanities 2004/2005,
with a guide to proposal planning and writing. Oryx Press, 2004.
39. Miner, Jeremy. Funding $ources for Community and Economic
Development 2002, a guide to current sources for local programs and
projects. Oryx Press, 2002.
40. National Guide to Funding for Libraries and Information Services.
The Foundation Center, 2005.
41. Oldman, Mark. (The Princeton Review) The Internship Bible. Random
42. Olson, Kent. Legal Information, how to find it, how to use it.
Oryx Press, 1999.
43. Operating Grants for Nonprofit Organizations 2001. Oryx Press,
44. Oregon, 1980-1984, Births and Neonatal Death by Birth weight and
Hospital of Birth Occurrence. Health Division, Oregon Dept. of Human
45. Oregon, a demographic profile, key findings from Census 2000.
Southern Oregon University, 2003.
46. Oregon, a state of diversity, a comparison of economic health
across Oregon. Oregon Employment Dept, 1999.
47. Oregon, a statistical overview. Southern Oregon University, 2002.
48. Peterson's Internships, the largest source of internships
available. Gale, 2001.
49. (Petersons) Internships 2005. Gale.
50. Photographers Market, 2,000 places to sell your photographs.
Writer's Digest Books, 2004.
51. Shilling, Henry. The International Guide to Securities Market
Indices. International Publishing, 1996.
52. Substance Abuse, The Nation's Number One Health Problem, key
indicators for policy update. Schneider Institute, 2001.
53. The Adult Student's Guide. Sword smith Books, 2001.
54. The American Historical Review, General Index to Volumes XLI-LX.
55. The Catholic Funding Guide, a directory of resources for Catholic
Activities. FADICA Inc, 2005.
56. The Directory of Overseas Schools 2000-2001, The Comprehensive
Guide to K-12 American and International Schools Worldwide.
International Schools Services, 2000.
57. The Europa International Foundation Directory 2005. Routledge,
58. The Guide to Oregon Foundations 2003. Guideline, Inc, 2003.
59. The Handbook of Country Risk, 2005-2006, a guide to international
business and trade. Coface, Global Market Briefings.
60. The Mental Health Resource Guide. Resources for Rehabilitation,
61. The nature yearbook of science and technology. Nature Publishing
62. The Official Museum Directory 2001. American Association of
Museums, 20001. Vols. 1-2.
63. The Reader's Adviser. R.R. Bowker, 1994. Vols. 1-6 (14th edition)
64. The Standard Periodical Directory. Oxbridge Communications, 2008.
65. The Vault MBA Career Bible. Vault Inc, 2004.
66. The Wall Street Journal Guide to the Top Business Schools 2003.
Simon and Schuster, 2002.
67. Vault Guide to Top Internships. Vault, 2005.
68. Washington Representatives 2005. Columbia Books, 2005.
69. Who's Who in the West 2001-2002. Marquis Who's Who, 2000.
70. Wright, John. The American Almanac of Jobs and Salaries 2000-2001.
Avon Books, 2000.
71. Writers Northwest Handbook. Media Weavers, 1995.
72. Writers Northwest Handbook. Media Weavers, 2003.
73. Writers' and Artists' Yearbook 2003. A&C Black, 2003.
74. Yaple, Henry. Ski Bibliography, a definitive guide to more than
7,000 English language ski books, films, videos, computer software &
dissertations . International Skiing History Association, 2004. Vols.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Libs-Or