[Libs-Or] Librarian Prom!

Candise Branum cbranum at OCOM.edu
Fri May 1 10:08:11 PDT 2009

Your local Emporia SCALA group has put together an amazing night for all
you librarians and library workers - it's Portland's Librarian Prom!
Here are the details:

When: Saturday, May 16th from 7-11 pm.

Where: Liberty Hall, 311 N. Ivy. It is near Fremont and Vancouver Avenue
in close-in North Portland. Just off Tri-Met buses 44 and 4.

Cost: $7/individual or $12/couple. If you RSVP, it is only $10/couple,
so let us know you plan on coming! To RSVP, email e.g.ryan at gmail.com.
Pay (in cash) at the door.

We will have punch, snacks, DJs, and (you guessed it) PROM PHOTOS!
Dressing up is optional, but it would be an excellent opportunity to don
that frilly peach thrift-store find. Feel free to print out the attached
flier to post at work. And of course, non-library folk are welcome
(though there may be a hazing). If you have any questions, please don't
hesitate to email me. Hope to see you all there!

Candise Branum

Social Activities Coordinator, SLIM-OR SCALA

candisebranum at gmail.com