[Libs-Or] Senior Projects management policy

Alla Powers Alla.Powers at oit.edu
Fri May 1 11:59:12 PDT 2009

Dear colleagues,

Our library is currently working on a collection management policy
concerning students' Senior Projects. We have created and distributed a
survey with questions about the preferred holding period for Senior
Projects; their formats (print vs electronic), addition of Senior
Project Proposals, and any interest in potential digital repository for
students' creations at the library. Faculty members responded with some
interesting ideas and suggestions. We are also looking for any similar
experiences and polices at work in other academic libraries. Could you
please share your practices in processing and managing your students'
Senior Projects, undergraduate dissertations, or capstones. We will be
grateful for any response!

Alla Powers
Instructor
Reference Services Coordinator