[Libs-Or] Free Access to EBSCO Careers Database for U.S. Public Libraries

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Fri May 1 14:27:14 PDT 2009

Greetings everyone,

My apologies to those who may have seen this already but this is a very timely and valuable offer from EBSCO that deserves to distributed as widely as possible:
EBSCO has decided to offer Career Library to any interested U.S. public library - at no cost for the rest of 2009. As of 2010, any U.S. public library can renew at 50% of the normal annual subscription price.
Please read below for complete details and contact information at ebscohost.com to sign up or if you have any questions -- it's my understanding that this is being made available to Public Libraries that are current customers of EBSCO (which you are if you participate in the statewide database licensing program).

Cheers,
Darci

Darci Hanning * Technology Development Consultant * Library Development Services
Oregon State Library, 250 Winter St. NE, Salem, OR  97301
503-378-2527 darci.hanning at state.or.us

 Ask me about Plinkit! http://www.plinkit.org/ http://oregon.plinkit.org