[Libs-Or] Withdrawn VHS Available

Dull, Margaret dull at up.edu
Thu May 14 11:15:07 PDT 2009

Hello all,

The following items are available to any regional library.  Please let me know which title you are interested in, the library you are affiliated with (include branch where applicable), and whether or not you're on the statewide courier.  Due to the volume of responses, I will only reply if I'm able to send you something.

Thanks in advance for your interest,

Margaret Dull

Collection/Circulation Technical Assistant
W.W. Clark Memorial Library
University of Portland
5000 N. Willamette Blvd.
Portland, OR 97283
(503) 943-7685 (Technical Services)
Dull at up.edu

VHS Available on Libs-Or
5/14/2009

8 Women. French with English subtitles. Directed by François Ozon.

12 Angry Men. Directed by Sidney Lumet. 1990.

All Quiet on the Western Front. Directed by Lewis Milestone. 1995.

Bridge on the River Kwai. Directed by David Lean. 2000.

Das Boot. German with English subtitles. Directed by Wolfgang Petersen.  1997. 2 VHS.

Barn burning. Directed by Peter Werner. 1980.

Bells are ringing. Directed by Andre Previn. 2001.

Burn!  Directed by Gillio Pontecorvo. 1990.

The Candidate. Directed by Michael Ritchie. 1996.

Carmen. James Levine and the Metropolitan Opera. 2 VHS. 1989.

Cyrano de Bergerac. French with English subtitles. Directed by Jean-Paul Rappeneau. 1998.

The Dinner Game (Le diner de cons). French with English subtitles. Directed by Francis Verber. 2000.

Diva.  French with English subtitles.  Directed by Jean Jacques Beineix. 1996.

Dr. Strangelove. Directed by Stanley Kubrick. 1985.

Empire of the Sun. Directed by Steven Spielberg. 1988.

Entertaining Angels: the Dorothy Day Story. With Moira Kelly and Martin Sheen. 1997.

Grand Illusion. English, French and German dialogue, English subtitles. Directed by Jean Renoir. [1990].

The Grapes of Wrath. Directed by John Ford. 1982.

The Harmonists. German with English subtitles. Directed by Joseph Vismaier. 1999.

Heaven will protect the working girl.  Directed by Pennee Bender, Joshua Brown, Andrea Ades Vásquez. 1993.

Hoop Dreams. Directed by Steve James. 1995.

Jean de Florette. French with English subtitles. Directed by Claude Berri. 1987.

Jesus of Montreal. French with English subtitles.  Directed by  Denys Arcand. 1991.

The Last Temptation of Christ. Directed by Martin Scorsese. 1988.

A Man for All Seasons. Directed by Fred Zinnemann. 1987.

Meet me in St. Louis. Directed by Vincente Minnelli. 2000.

The Mission. Directed by Roland Joffé. 1987.

My Father's Glory (La gloire de mon pere). French with English subtitles. Directed by Yves Robert. 1992.

Nixon. Directed by Oliver Stone. 1995.  2VHS.

Pandora's Box (Buchse der Pandora). Silent film with English subtitles an sound track accompaniment. Directed by G.W. Pabst. 1983.

The Pawnbroker. Directed by Sidney Lumet. 1994.

Slaughterhouse five. Directed by George Roy Hill. 1986.

The Tin Drum (Die blechtrommel). German with English subtitles. Directed by Volker Schlondorff. 1996.

Top Hat. Directed by Mark Sandrich. 1999.

Trois couleurs/Three Colors: Blue, White, Red.  In French and Polish with English Subtitles.  Directed by Krzysztof Kieslowski. 3 VHS.

Tucker: the man and his dream. Directed by Francis Ford Coppola. 1990.

Umbrellas of Cherbourg. French with English subtitles. Directed by Jacques Demy. 1997.

Victor Hugo's Les Miserables. Directed by Glenn Jordan. 1993.

Wild Horses (Caballos salvajes). Spanish with English subtitles. Directed by Marcelo Piñeyro. 1997.