[Libs-Or] check-out cards?

m m mmannersclatsopcc at yahoo.com
Wed May 27 09:15:55 PDT 2009

Has anyone gone back?

We've had issues to say the very least. For  the past two years our library has been without overdue notice capabilities and any other  notices related to this, example: holds, lost, replacement billing... We also don't have access reports capabilites. (we don't see automated notices/reports being repaired any time soon)

I feel like we're going back in time... Does anyone out there still use check-out cards? Has anyone gone back to cards after being automated? How was it handled, was it easy?

i just try to keep smiling...
thank you!
mm

Mariah Manners