[Libs-Or] New ACRL-OR Blog!

Robin A. Paynter paynter at pdx.edu
Thu Nov 12 09:49:07 PST 2009

Dear Academic Librarians of Oregon!

You asked and we listened.  When we conducted surveys last year to find
out how ACRL-Oregon (aka the Academic Division of OLA) could serve you
better, we heard you wanted more ways to find out what was happening
with ACRL-Oregon and with academic libraries around the state.

To facilitate that communication we have launched a new blog and liaison
program.  The blog is located at http://acrloregon.org.

What is this liaison program, you ask?  Check out the blog, there's more
information there.  In brief, it is a way for you to post your own news
and announcements to the ACRL Oregon blog.

We hope you'll add the ACRL Oregon blog to your RSS reader and consider
becoming liaison.

Questions?  Comments?  Contact Rachel Bridgewater (bridgewr at reed.edu) or
Diane Sotak (sotak at up.edu).

--
Portland State University logo

*Robin Paynter*
Social Sciences Librarian
220D Library
Portland State University

503.725.4501
503.725.4524
paynter at pdx.edu
http://www.pdx.edu/library/paynter.html

"The fragmentation of rational knowledge in the postmodern world has
produced a focus on information that is unaware of its history." --
Marcus Breen (1997)