[Libs-Or] Downtown Librarians Meeting THURSDAY Nov 19 at Mercy Corps

Mecklem, Susan SusanMecklem at dwt.com
Mon Nov 16 10:38:31 PST 2009

This month's Downtown Librarians brown bag lunch will be hosted by Pam
Osborne, Manager of Intranet Services at Mercy Corps. We'll meet at noon
on Thursday, November 19, 2009. Their new building is at 45 SW Ankeny
Street. We'll gather at the main reception desk which is on the second
floor of the building and then have lunch in the Gobi Conference Room
(#220). The best way to get there is to take MAX; they are right on the
MAX line (red or blue) at the Skidmore Fountain stop. There's a
SmartPark at 1st and Davis about 3 blocks away or generally parking in
one of the many corner lots in the area.
Please RSVP to Sue Mecklem by Wednesday at 5pm.
Next month, we plan to meet for our annual holiday lunch at the Oregon
Culinary Institute. Details to follow.
Have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving!
Sue

Susan Mecklem | Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
Associate Librarian
1300 SW Fifth Avenue, Suite 2300 | Portland, OR 97201
Tel: (503) 778-5252 | Fax: (503) 778-5299
Email: susanmecklem at dwt.com | Website: www.dwt.com <http://www.dwt.com/>

Anchorage | Bellevue | Los Angeles | New York | Portland | San Francisco