[Libs-Or] Reminder-Request for 2011 Children's Summer Reading Manual Ideas!

Esther Moberg esther_creslib at centurytel.net
Wed Nov 18 11:16:02 PST 2009

Please be sure and send your ideas for the 2011 children's summer reading
manual to me by

Tuesday, November 24th. See the original request below:

Got a great idea for the 2011 summer reading manual? The 2011 theme for
children is "One World, Many Stories", with a general theme of world culture
and travel. Specific ideas needed are school visits and promotional ideas
including skits and puppet shows, library decorations, bulletin boards,
props, etc., Family literacy and programs, Original puppet plays (especially
for 1-2 puppeteers).

Please e-mail any ideas directly to me and I will compile our statewide list
to be sent on to the national Children's Summer Library Program.

Thank you!

Esther Moberg

Children Services Division

Summer Reading Chair