[Libs-Or] ORSLA December Tea with Vailey Oehlke - December 11, 2009

ORSLA Communications orsla.communications at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 10:21:56 PST 2009

An ORSLA Holiday Event!

Come celebrate the holidays together at our ORSLA December Tea. Take a few
minutes away from that busy schedule, relax and mingle with friends and
colleagues.

The afternoon tea will feature *Vailey Oehlke, Multnomah County Library
Director*, presenting her "Vision of the future of libraries / at a library
designed for the future," and includes a behind-the-scenes tour of Concordia
University’s Library<http://www.cu-portland.edu/giving/success/librarycenter.cfm>,
which opened August 2009. Ask the architect about its concepts and designs.

Cindy Romaine, our current Chapter President, will soon be moving to her new
position as President-elect of SLA. Take this opportunity to let her know
your priorities for SLA.

Mark your calendars…