[Libs-Or] Portland Downtown Librarians brown bag lunch Wednesday, October 21

Mecklem, Susan SusanMecklem at dwt.com
Mon Oct 19 10:55:36 PDT 2009

This month, the Portland Downtown librarians will meet at the offices of
Davis Wright Tremaine for our brown bag lunch meeting. We'll meet this
Wednesday, October 21, from noon until 1. We're located at 1300 SW Fifth
Ave, between Jefferson and Columbia. The new MAX green and yellow lines,
and numerous buses, stop right across the street on 5th Ave. Parking is
available in the garage (not free) and bike racks are located in the
garage (free), at City Hall, and around the block.

In November, we will meet on Thursday, November 19 for a special meeting
at Mercy Corps. More info to follow!

For our annual lunch, I propose the restaurant at the Oregon Culinary
Institute for something different. Here's a link to an old menu:
http://www.oregonculinaryinstitute.com/restaurant/MenuLunchSummer09.pdf
Let me know if you might be interested. I'll firm up a date in the next
week or two.

If you would be willing to host next year, I'd really appreciate it.
Please let me know!
Sue

Susan Mecklem | Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
Associate Librarian
1300 SW Fifth Avenue, Suite 2300 | Portland, OR 97201
Tel: (503) 778-5252 | Fax: (503) 778-5299
Email: susanmecklem at dwt.com | Website: www.dwt.com <http://www.dwt.com/>

Anchorage | Bellevue | Los Angeles | New York | Portland | San Francisco