[Libs-Or] Hand Sanitizers and alcohol poisoning

Leah Griffith leah.griffith at newbergoregon.gov
Tue Oct 20 15:10:02 PDT 2009

Thanks Andrew, that backs up what my Board member said about not leaving the sanitizers around where small children can get at them.   I think that's the main issue.

And with that, I think I'll go home as I'm feeling like I'm coming down with something...

Leah
Leah M. Griffith
Director,   Newberg Public Library     503-537-1256
 Think Green - Only print message if needed and then recycle!