[Libs-Or] LJ Movers and Shakers

Jim Scheppke jim.b.scheppke at state.or.us
Mon Oct 26 17:22:38 PDT 2009

Dear Colleagues: We have been pretty good in the past about recognizing our
many up and coming librarians by nominating them as Library Journal Movers
and Shakers. We tend to average at least one a year making it into the final
list. So think about who in your library deserves a nomination this year and
send one in before the November 9th deadline. If you¹ve nominated someone
before who wasn¹t chosen, nominate them again.

Here's the link for the nomination form:

http://www.libraryjournal.com/article/CA606274.html?nid=2671&rid=#reg_visito
r_id&source=title

Here¹s the blurb from LJ:

Do You Know a Mover & Shaker?
Our ninth annual Movers & Shakers will profile 50 or more up-and-comers from
across the US, Canada, and internationally who are innovative, creative, and
making a difference. Let us know who you think should be included. From
librarians to vendors to others who work in the library field, Movers &
Shakers 2010 will celebrate the new professionals moving our libraries
ahead.

Jim Scheppke, State Librarian
Oregon State Library
250 Winter St. NE
Salem, OR 97301
503-378-4367
(fax) 503-585-8059
jim.b.scheppke at state.or.us

Go Green, Keep it on screen - think before you print.