[Libs-Or] Fall Portland Radical Reference Meeting: September 16th 6:30 - 7:30

lana lanamt at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 14:45:08 PDT 2009

Hello everyone,

I hope you have all been enjoying the last hurrah of summer. The Fall
Portland Radical Reference Collective meeting will be Wednesday September
16th from 6:30 - 7:30 PM at the Independent Publishing Resource
Center<http://iprc.org/>in downtown Portland. Please join us to meet
other progressive library
workers, students, and library lovers and talk about how we can help make
Portland a better place, one information piece at a time. The meeting is
open to all so come and bring friends!

If you have anything specific that you'd like to talk about, please email me
and I will add it to the agenda. (Note I will be out of town with limited
email access 9/5 - 9/12.)

If you haven't already, please join our Facebook
group<http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=37373184247&ref=mf>!
We'll be using this site to connect virtually and announce upcoming events
and meetings.

Thanks and hope to see you soon!
Lana