[Libs-Or] Withdrawn 2007 Encyclopedia Britannica Available

Dull, Margaret dull at up.edu
Sat Sep 19 14:46:00 PDT 2009

Hello All,

We would like to offer the complete 2007 edition of the Encyclopedia
Britannica (in 29 volumes, plus a 2 vol. Index and the Propaedia).  If
you are interested, please tell me the library you are affiliated with
(include branch where applicable), and whether or not you are on the
statewide courier.  We will only send out the full set.  Please do not
request individual volumes.

Due to the number of responses, I will only reply if I am able to send
you the set.

Thanks in advance for your interest.

Margaret Dull

Margaret Dull

Collection/Circulation Technical Assistant

W.W. Clark Memorial Library

University of Portland

5000 N. Willamette Blvd.

Portland, OR 97283-0017