[Libs-Or] The Young Librarians Task Force Wants Your Input

Emily Ford fordem at ohsu.edu
Wed Apr 14 13:20:47 PDT 2010

*** Please Excuse Cross-Postings ***

As you may or may not know, the Young Librarians Working Group was put together by ALA President Camila
Alire to assess the way the association can better serve its young (under 35)
librarians, in order to increase involvement and retention. We're presenting
our final findings to ALA's Executive Board at Annual; we'd love to have your
opinions reflected in our assessment and recommendations. Please take a minute
to fill out the survey, and please distribute it widely.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FGGBL6P
The survey will be open until mid-May.

Thank you,
The Young Librarians Working Group
http://discuss.ala.org/younglibrarians/

Emily Ford, MLS & MIS
Reference Librarian
Instruction, Research & Outreach
Oregon Health & Science University Library
3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd.
Portland, OR 97239
E-mail: fordem at ohsu.edu
Phone: 503-494-3915