[Libs-Or] Position Opening Coordinator Early Learning Services Vancouver, WA

Lila Erickson lerickson at fvrl.org
Fri Apr 16 14:40:00 PDT 2010

How would you like to be part of the exciting, Early Learning Services at the Fort Vancouver Regional Library District?  If you are an innovative, dedicated Early Childhood Development professional who wants to be part of a team that makes customer service a top priority, look no further.  Check out our job opportunity NOW!  http://www.fvrl.org/aboutus/jobs.cfm

First review is May 14, 2010. Please go to our webpage for complete details.

Thank you,

Lila Erickson
Human Resources Analyst
Fort Vancouver Regional Library