[Libs-Or] Library Prom - Friday, May 14 - RSVP now!

Zoe ztrope at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 22:47:34 PDT 2010

Hello all,

I hope you’ve been dusting off those dancin’ shoes – Librarian Prom is just
a few weeks away!

Who: anyone who works in a library or wants to (this is an inclusive event –
no one will be turned away for lack of librarian street cred, ‘tho glasses
worn on a chain are encouraged)

When: Friday, May 14, 7-10pm

Where: Q Center, 4115 N Mississippi Ave (www.pdxqcenter.org)

Tickets: $5 in advance or $7 at the door. E-mail *bdorhofe at emporia.edu* to
reserve your tickets for $5 each!

What to wear? *Whatever you want!* Vintage and retro looks are encouraged,
but any formal or semi-formal wear will work just fine. Bonus points for
anything with puffy sleeves or a hip bow.

Join us on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/reqs.php#!/event.php?eid=378473959988

Want to help advertise? We have a flyer you can post in your library! Just
e-mail me to request a copy and I’ll send you the .pdf.

Can’t wait to see you at the prom!

Zoe Fisher

SLIM-OR 9
President, Student Chapter of the ALA, Emporia State University, Portland
cohort
Student Liaison, ORLSA
Future Librarian, etc.