[Libs-Or] Regional Meeting Schedule Update: CE for Oregon Library Personnel

Ruthm Metz ruthmetz at spiretech.com
Fri Apr 23 07:01:26 PDT 2010

Here is the list of regional meetings related to the needs assessment for
continuing education of Oregon library personnel, as of April 23, 2010.
Some of the meetings have transpired; but there are many more to attend.
Details of each meeting are provided on the NW Central website events page.
If you have questions, please contact the regional consultant, listed in the
"Facilitator" column, or with general questions, please contact Ruth Metz,
Consulting Coordinator.  Contact emails are listed below.

So that we can plan our meetings well, please register directly with the
regional consultant in your region.  For your convenience, the locations and
other details of the meetings scheduled thus far are posted on the NW
Central website. If it is more convenient for you to attend a meeting in a
region other than where you live or work, you are welcome to do so. Again,
contact the regional consultant for the meeting you wish to attend.

Aletha Bonebrake (eastern Oregon, alethaboneb at msn.com)

Connie Christopher (Portland metro) conniechristopher at centurytel.net)

Pam North (Willamette Valley, msinfo at comcast.net)

Wyma Rogers (Pacific coastal Oregon, wyma at charter.net)

Tim Smith (central Oregon, tende7 at hotmail.com)

 Cessa Vichi (southern Oregon, Cessavichi at yahoo.com)

Ruth Metz (Columbia River Gorge) ruthmetz at spiretech.com

Date

County

Region

Facilitator

Time

Location

April 14

Jefferson

central Oregon

Tim Smith

 9:00- 10:30 a.m.

Jefferson County Library, Madras

April 16

Deschutes

central Oregon

Tim Smith

 4:00 - 5:30  p.m.

Bend Library

April 16

Lincoln, Coastal Lane

coastal Oregon

Wyma Rogers

10:30 a.m. - noon

Newport Public Library

April 16

Baker/Union

eastern Oregon

Aletha Bonebrake

3:00-4:00 p.m.

Mad Matilda's

April 19

Baker/Union

eastern Oregon

Aletha Bonebrake

10:30 a.m. - 12 noon

Baker County Library

April 22

Deschutes

central Oregon

Tim Smith

8:30 - 10:00 a.m.

 Bend Library

April 22

Harney

eastern Oregon

Aletha Bonebrake

3:30 - 5:00 p.m.

Harney County Public Library

80 West "D" Street
Burns, OR  97720

April 23

Umatilla/Morrow

eastern Oregon

Aletha Bonebrake

1:30-3:00 p.m.

Hermiston

April 23

Hood River, Wasco

Columbia River Gorge

Ruth Metz

 1:00- 2:30  p.m.

Columbia Gorge Community College

April 29

Clackamas

Portland Metro

Connie Christopher

1:30 - 3:00 p.m.

LINCC Office Meeting Room Oak Grove

April 29

Jackson, Josephine

southern Oregon

Cessa Vichi

10 - 11:30 a.m.

Jackson County Library Medford Branch Carpenter Meeting Room

April 30

Lake

eastern Oregon

Aletha Bonebrake

Progressive

10 a.m. Christmas Valley

  1 p.m. Paisley

  4 p.m. Lakeview

April 30

Washington

Portland Metro

Connie Christopher

2:30 - 4:00 p.m.

Beaverton City Library,, Meeting Room B

May 6

Douglas

southern Oregon

Cessa Vichi

2 - 3:30 p.m.

Douglas County Library Headquarters

Ford Community Meeting Room

May 10

Malheur

eastern Oregon

Aletha Bonebrake

4-5:30 p.m. MST

Ontario Public Library

May 10

Benton, Linn

Willamette Valley

Pam North

1:30-3 p.m.

Corvallis-Benton County Public Library

May 11

Lane

Willamette Valley

Pam North

10:30-12 noon

Eugene Public Library, Singer Room

May 13

Klamath

southern Oregon

Cessa Vichi

10:30 a.m. - 12 noon

Klamath County Library

Youth Services Division

May 14

Multnomah

Portland Metro

Connie Christopher

2:30 - 4:00 p.m.

Multnomah County Library,  Central Library, U.S. Bank Room

May 18

Clatsop, Tillamook

coastal  Oregon

Wyma Rogers

 1:00 - 2:30 p.m.

Manzanita Public Library

May 18

Wallowa

eastern Oregon

Aletha Bonebrake

4:00 - 5:30 p.m.

Wallowa County Library

207 West Logan Street

Enterprise, OR

May 19

Coos, Curry

coastal Oregon

Wyma Rogers

 3:30 - 5:00 p.m.

Coos Bay Public Library

May 19

Deschutes

central Oregon

Tim Smith

2:30 - 4:00 p.m.

Bend-LaPine School District, Administration Building in Bend.

May 21

Marion, Polk, Yamhill

Willamette Valley

Pam North