[Libs-Or] Oregon Policy Directory

Tom Stave tstave at uoregon.edu
Wed Aug 4 17:11:16 PDT 2010

The Oregon Policy Directory (OPD) has been updated and improved.  The
OPD is a topically organized listing of nearly 400 think tanks, interest
groups, trade associations, unions, tribal groups, foundations, media,
and other organizations that influence or report on public policy-making
in Oregon.  All links have been checked and updated, new organizations
added, and dead wood removed.  In addition to browsing the list of
organizations, you can create custom searches of all policy
organizations, or all media sites, simultaneously.

Oregon Policy Directory: http://libweb.uoregon.edu/govdocs/opd.html

We hope you will find this resource useful for patrons exploring public
policy in Oregon.  We would love to hear about your experience using
this site, and to receive your suggestions for improving it.

Tom Stave

--
Tom Stave, Head
Document Center