[Libs-Or] Update: iPhone App for Access to Gale Databases

Jennifer Maurer jennifer.maurer at state.or.us
Tue Aug 10 10:39:58 PDT 2010

Gale has added nearly all of Oregon's public libraries to AccessMyLibrary (AML), the app which allows public library patrons to access the Gale databases from their iPhone/iTouch/iPad.  If your library is not listed in the app or if you want to update info about your library, please contact Gale.  For that contact info and other details, including how to get free materials to promote the app, please see my original email below.

            [cid:image001.png at 01CB3877.01F70260] <http://www.gale.cengage.com/apps/>

Note that Gale plans to release an AML version for academic libraries soon.  Also, more Oregon schools have been added to the K-12 version.

On a different subject, I removed the archived "Welcome to Gale" webinar that had been viewable on www.motionbox.com<http://www.motionbox.com> since late November 2009.  Motionbox was bought by Snapfish, and I did not transfer the video to the updated site since the Gale databases are no longer new to us.

Thanks,
Jen

Jennifer Maurer
School Library Consultant