[Libs-Or] ACRL-OR/WA Fall Conference Registration Now Open!

Robin Paynter robinpaynter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 16:48:24 PDT 2010

Registration is now open for the ACRL Oregon & Washington Fall Conference at
the Menucha Retreat and Conference Center <http://www.menucha.org/>!

Join academic librarians from across the Pacific Northwest as we discuss the
future of libraries with a great slate of speakers including David Silver
(associate professor of media studies at University of San Francisco),
Elizabeth DuPuis (Associate University Librarian at University of
California, Berkeley and Director-at-Large of ACRL), and Jamene
Brooks-Kieffer (Assistant Professor and Resource Linking Librarian at Kansas
State University Libraries).

Register now for:

*"If we knew today what we'll know tomorrow: Futures thinking for academic
libraries"*
October 28-29, 2010
Menucha Retreat and Conference Center, Corbett, Oregon

Spaces are limited, so register soon!

For more information about the conference including speaker bios visit:
http://www.olaweb.org/mc/page.do?sitePageId=110690

To go directly to registration, visit:
https://web.memberclicks.com/mc/quickForm/viewForm.do?orgId=ola&formId=85967

We look forward to seeing you in the Gorge!

=========
Robin Paynter
ACRL Oregon Communications Coordinator