[Libs-Or] Has Your Library Posted Its Events for the Days of Culture?

Jim Scheppke jim.b.scheppke at state.or.us
Tue Aug 31 10:47:20 PDT 2010

Dear Colleagues:
Here's a reminder that we want 100% of library events happening October 1-8 to be posted on the Oregon Cultural Trust Days of Culture website <http://www.oregondaysofculture.org>. I see we have some library events posted already, but I'm sure there are a lot more that haven't been posted. Here is the website to go to register and post events that are happening at your library that week:

http://www.oregondaysofculture.org/wp-login.php?action=register

Thanks!

Jim Scheppke, State Librarian
Oregon State Library
250 Winter St. NE
Salem, OR 97301
503-378-4367
(fax) 503-585-8059
jim.b.scheppke at state.or.us

[cid:3366096440_600404]Go Green, Keep it on screen - think before you print.