[Libs-Or] Withdrawn World Book Encyclopedia 2008

Dull, Margaret dull at up.edu
Fri Dec 10 14:23:56 PST 2010

Hello All,

We would like to offer to any regional library the complete 2008 edition
of the World Book Encyclopedia (in 22 volumes).  If you are interested,
please tell me the library you are affiliated with (include branch where
applicable), and whether or not you are on the statewide courier.  We
will only send out the full set.  Please do not request individual
volumes.

Due to the number of responses, I will only reply if I am able to send
you the set.

Thanks in advance for your interest.

Margaret Dull
Digitization and Preservation Technical Assistant
W.W. Clark Memorial Library
University of Portland
5000 N. Willamette Blvd.
Portland, OR 97283