[Libs-Or] Summer Reading: Highsmith/Upstart changes ownership

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Thu Dec 30 08:46:42 PST 2010

Attention staff who order summer reading materials from Highsmith/Upstart:

Hello!  I recently received the following email from the Collaborative Summer Library Program (CSLP) and press release from Highsmith/Upstart regarding a change in ownership—DEMCO has acquired Highsmith/Upstart.  At this point no one anticipates any changes in service regarding 2011 summer reading materials nor changes in the relationship with CSLP.

Please contact Matt Mulder, the CSLP rep at Highsmith/Upstart/DEMCO, with any questions or concerns about the new ownership.  His email is: m.mulder at highsmith.com<mailto:m.mulder at highsmith.com>.

Thank you,
Katie