[Libs-Or] Interlibrary Lush - February 2010 @ Lucky Lab

Jorden Leonard nedroj at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 15:49:41 PST 2010

Who let the dogs out?

Host:
Interlibrary Lush <http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=80508895292>
Type:
Education <http://www.facebook.com/search/?o=4&sfxp=1&c1=3> - Study
Group<http://www.facebook.com/search/?o=4&sfxp=1&c1=3&c2=16>
Network:
Global
 Date:
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Time:
7:00pm - 10:00pm
Location:
Lucky Labrador Brew Pub
Street:
915 Southeast Hawthorne Boulevard
City/Town:
Portland, OR

Back to the Lab.
On a Wednesday this time so I want to see those who've been asking for it.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/lucky-labrador-brewing-company-portland#hrid:2SnsQ9csw1gsmn8H6QOutw/src:search/query:Lucky%20Labrador%20Brewing%20Co

"...they let you have your dog on the patio, along with many other furry
friends."

So bring your dogs and furry friends, and if you're allergic not to worry
dogs and furries have to stay out in the patio area.

The Lush has been here before, and it went well so come on down and enjoy.
As always we'll be calling beforehand to make sure they know what to expect.

Last time we had a few library students/recent graduates show up. Please
feel welcome, and free to ask about the hoop jumping. There is hope. This is
a hard industry to get into, but once you are it is well worth the effort.

Hope to see you all there. All 200. How magnificent would that be? It would
be a literal army.

BTW
for those of you on Facebook, go ahead and join
Interlibrary Lush
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=300555299527&index=1#!/group.php?gid=80508895292

you'll get the most up to date info and be able to participate, provide
feedback, etc.