[Libs-Or] Wrap-up report on Science Commons Symposium - Pacific Northwest

hleman at samhealth.org hleman at samhealth.org
Mon Feb 22 12:20:38 PST 2010

Hello, fellow Oregon library folks. I just want to thank everyone who generously suggested places that I could post details about Science Commons Symposium - Pacific Northwest

http://sciencecommons.org/events/salon/

I learned a lot from many of you about resources and groups known to me before. Thank you so much for sharing your expertise with me.

The event was held on Saturday February 20, 2010 and I am very pleased to report that it went quite well. Indeed, it went so well that we plan to make it an annual event. (Yay!) I am hoping we can send up to Washington a nice big chunk of Oregonians!

The video record of the proceedings of this first meeting will be made available for free viewing in a few weeks. In the meantime, here is the Twitter feed for the symposium for those of you interested in seeing some of the tweets about it:

http://twitter.com/#search?q=%23scspn

Thank you again for your patience and help.

Hope Leman
Research Information Technologist
Center for Health Research  and Quality
Samaritan Health Services