[Libs-Or] FW: Oregon Poet Laureate Call for Nominations

Jim Scheppke jim.b.scheppke at state.or.us
Tue Jan 19 12:22:34 PST 2010

Dear Colleagues:

Attached is the Call for Nominations for the next Oregon Poet Laureate.
Lawson Inada¹s term as Oregon Poet Laureate will end in February and a
committee on which I serve will recommend a new Poet Laureate to Governor
Kulongoski. We hope to have many good nominees to choose from. Please help
us by considering a nomination and by spreading the word about this to
others. The attached Call for Nominations has all the information. The
deadline for nominations is February 15th.

Jim Scheppke, State Librarian
Oregon State Library
250 Winter St. NE
Salem, OR 97301
503-378-4367
(fax) 503-585-8059
jim.b.scheppke at state.or.us

Go Green, Keep it on screen - think before you print.