[Libs-Or] Basic book repair workshop in Oregon

Erica Findley erica.findley at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 13:26:34 PST 2010

Hello all,

I have been keeping my feelers out on this list serve, NW Central, OLA
website, PLA schedules etc. for a basic book repair workshop. I have been
coming up empty handed for a few months now. I was wondering if anyone was
aware of a workshop in the Portland area or had any suggestions about where
else I could look for this.

I have found many great on-line resources and have begun doing some very
basic repair on my own. However, I think for more involved hinge and spine
repairs that a hands-on workshop would be very beneficial. Thank you.

--
Erica Findley, MLS
www.ericafindley.com