[Libs-Or] Security gate question

louise at ccrls.org louise at ccrls.org
Wed Jan 27 10:05:01 PST 2010

We are considering installing security gates at our
library to cut down on DVD theft and to make our handling
of them less cumbersome. i wonder if other libraries who
use them would share their experiences and possibly
suggest a recommened model. i have heard many horror
stories about  mis-use, failure, and so on, and would be
willing to consider alternative  security systems.

Louise Meyers, Director, Stayton Public Library, 515 N.
1st ave, Stayton, OR, 97383 503-769-3313
Go Green, Keep it on screen - think before you print.