[Libs-Or] join the L-net advisory board

TUCKER-RAYMOND Caleb calebt at multcolib.org
Wed Jul 7 17:13:28 PDT 2010

Hello,

The L-net Advisory Board is seeking new members for 2 - 3 year terms,
starting this year.

L-net is Oregon's statewide reference service, allowing everyone who
lives, works and goes to school in Oregon the chance to connect with a
librarian by live chat, e-mail or, coming soon, text messaging. L-net
also and encourages every library to provide virtual reference services
to their community.

The role of the L-net Advisory Board is to set the mission, goals, and
direction of L-net, our statewide digital reference service. The Board
strives for broad representation geographically and by type and size of
library. Advisors can come from any Oregon library or
relatedorganization.