[Libs-Or] Large Print books

Joel Henderson joel.henderson at state.or.us
Fri Jul 9 16:10:45 PDT 2010

Talking Book and Braille Services (TBABS) at the Oregon State Library is looking to donate our large print holdings.  Most are children's titles.  Please contact me if you are interested in any of the titles on the following list:

http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/TBABS/LargePrintHoldings.xls

Books will be donated on a first come, first serve basis.  Just send me a direct email with the titles you want, or you can print off a copy, mark the ones you want, and mail it back to me.  Requests will be accepted through the end of August.  Thanks!

Joel Henderson
Admin. Program Coordinator
Talking Book and Braille Services
Oregon State Library