[Libs-Or] withdrawn books

m m mmannersclatsopcc at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 15:06:56 PDT 2010

Hello,

Priority to those on the courier, please let me
know:

what dropsite, attn
to, and titles you're interested in.

thank you:

mariah

All paperback unless otherwise noted:

Barron’s how to prepar for the praxix I ppst/cbt, Postman, 2000

Basic careers for bilingual latinos, Kenig, 1999

Beating the college blues, Grayson, hardcover, 1992

Big book of minority opportunities: the directory of special programs for
minority group members, 7th, 1997

Career connection for college education, Rowe, 1994

Career connection for technical education, Rowe, 1994

Career planning: supplement to becoming a master student, Ellis, 1993

Careers in education, Edelfelt, 1993

Careers in engineering, Garner, 1993

Careers in social and rehabilitation services, Garner, 1994

Careers in the visual arts, Ito, 1993

Clinician’s thesaurus: the guidebook for writing psychological reports,
Zuckerman, 4th, 1995

College basics, Lunenfeld, 1992

College board 2006 scholarship handbook

College board 2007 college handbook

College board 2007 scholarship handbook

College board guide to getting financial aid 2007

College board guide to jobs and career planning, Mitchell, 2nd
ed, 1994

College board: The official hdbk for the clep examinations, 1992

Cornerstone: building your best, concise 2nd ed, Montgomery, 2001

Creative decision making: using positive uncertainty, Gelatt, 1991

Critical thinking: supplement to becoming a master student, Ruggiero,
1993

Dictionary of occupation titles, 4th ed, 2 vols, hardback,
1991

Dynamic cover letters for new graduates, Hansen, 1998

E-learning companion: a student’s guide to online success, Watkins, 2005

Encyclopedia of careers and vocational guidance, 9th ed, 4
vols, hardcover, 1993

Enhanced guide for occupational exploration, the job search people, 1991

Essays that worked: 50 essays from successful applications to the nation’s
top colleges, Curry ed, 1986

Essential study skills, Wong, 1994

Ethics of health care: guide for clinical practice, 2nd ed,
Edge, 1999

Guide to college survival, Brown, 1987

Hoover’s
handbook of world business 2009

Households spending: who spends how much on what, 13th ed,
2008

How to choose a medical specialty, Taylor, 2nd ed, 1993

How to say it at work, Griffin,
1998

I am already successful: 80 activities on developing motivation and
self-esteem, Hooker, 1991

International jobs directory: 1001 employees and great tips for success,
3rd ed, Krannich, 1999

Investing for dummies, 1997

Investing on a shoestring, O’Neill, 1999

Kaplan: TOEFL for the computer, 1999

Keys to nursing success, Katz, 2001

Life 101, Roger, 1991

Peterson’s competitive colleges 2006

Peterson’s scholarships, grants & prizes 2007

Possibilites: a supplemental anthology for career choices, 1991

Princeton review: cracking the MAT, 2nd
ed, 1997

Promoting postsecondary education for students with learning
disabilities: a handbook for practitioners, Brinkerhoff, hardcover, 1993

Quick internet guide to career and education information, Wolfinger, 2000

Saunders nursing drug handbook 2010

Survival guide to college students w/ ADD or LD, Nadeau, 1994

Time for college, Siebert, 1992

Unlocking potential: college and other choices for learning disabled
people: a step-by-step guide, 1987

Very quick job search: get a good job in less time, Farr, 1991

Webster’s new world secretarial handbook, 4th ed, hardcover,
1989

Who moved my cheese? Johnson, hardcover, 1998

Mariah Manners

Tech. Serv. Spec.

Clatsop Community College

Dora Badollet Library