[Libs-Or] FW: Upcoming LYRASIS live, online classes

MaryKay Dahlgreen marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us
Wed Jun 2 12:37:21 PDT 2010

Hello All-
I am forwarding this information about upcoming LYSRASIS trainings. I asked for clarification of the current situation for those libraries in Oregon who are members of BCR via the State Library and received the following:

All BCR member libraries are now eligible for LYRASIS's member prices for scheduled LYRASIS classes (these are discounted from non-member class fees).

Additionally, any Oregon BCR library which currently has BCR training voucher(s) is eligible  for  attendance  in  2  LYRASIS  online  classes  through  December 31,  2010.   Libraries with training vouchers should visit http://www.bcr.org/training/Training_FAQ.pdf for details and contact Regan Harper (regan.harper at lyrasis.org) for more information.

There's a lot more detail about the transition from BCR to LYRASIS at http://www.bcr.org/transition/, should you want to provide that to your readers.  I'd be happy to answer any questions, as would Regan, who is now the Regional Director of LYRASIS West.

Please take a look at the transition website, there is a comprehensive FAQ that will answer most of your questions. Please feel free to contact Regan (see above) with other questions. Thanks.
MaryKay