[Libs-Or] Gale's National Training Calendar

Jennifer Maurer jennifer.maurer at state.or.us
Wed Jun 2 14:52:18 PDT 2010

Hi,

Please pardon the cross-posting.

I keep forgetting that Gale's training calendar is a secure site so linking to it from outside of a Gale website will not work.

You can access the calendar on either Gale support site for Oregon libraries.
Public, Tribal, & K12 libraries: www.galesupport.com/oregon<http://www.galesupport.com/oregon>
Click on Training Opportunities (in blue toolbar at the top or in third Gale bubble in column on the right)
Click on Complete Webinar Schedule

--OR--

Academic libraries: www.galesupport.com/oregonacad<http://www.galesupport.com/oregonacad>
Click on Training Opportunities (in sixth bubble in column on the right)
Click on Complete Webinar Schedule

Or, go to Gale's national support page.
            http://support.gale.com/gale/index.html
            Click on Training Calendar (2nd box in center column, orange bubble)

Thanks,
Jen

Jennifer Maurer
School Library Consultant