[Libs-Or] Speaker needed - Exchanging heath library jobs

Connie Anderson-Cohoon anderson at sou.edu
Wed Jun 9 10:19:32 PDT 2010

Hi Colleagues,

I belong to an international exchange association called LIBEX.  I recently received the following message from them.  If you are interested or know of someone who might fit the bill, please let me know (anderson at sou.edu).  Sounds like a wonderful way to travel abroad!

Happy Summer!
Connie

Dear Connie ANDERSON,

Have you arranged, or are you arranging, an international job exchange with a health library?

I have received an enquiry from someone who is organising an event in the UK, and wishes to find a speaker who has exchanged health library jobs with someone from another country.

Please let me know if this applies to you.

Also, good luck with finding a suitable job exchange - please keep us informed of developments.

Regards,

LIBEXUnsubscribe

Connie Anderson
Reference Services Coordinator