[Libs-Or] ACRL-Oregon: Newly Elected Board Members Announced!

Robin Paynter paynter at pdx.edu
Tue Jun 15 16:09:42 PDT 2010

Thank you to everyone who voted in the recent ACRL Oregon board elections!

Congratulations to incoming Vice-President/President-Elect Anna
Johnson (Mt. Hood Community College) and incoming Members-at-Large
Jennifer Nutefall (OSU) and Joan Petit (PSU).

Thanks to all the candidates for their willingness to serve.  We were
fortunate to have such a stellar slate of candidates.

I hope you will join me in congratulating our new Board members!

Rachel Bridgewater
President, ACRL-Oregon

Robin Paynter (Communications Coordinator, ACRL-Oregon)
Social Sciences Librarian
Portland State University Library
220D Library
PO Box 1151