[Libs-Or] ACTION Fwd: [District Dispatch] ALA Washington Office Webinar: Virtual Library Advocacy Day

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 10:42:02 PDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jacob Roberts <jroberts at alawash.org>
Date: Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 7:46 AM
Subject: [District Dispatch] ALA Washington Office Webinar: Virtual Library
Advocacy Day
To: district at ala.org

FULL POST w/ALL WORKING HYPERLINKS:  http://bit.ly/b4I4LN
--
District Dispatch has posted a new item, 'ALA Washington Office Webinar:
Virtual Library Advocacy Day'

Can't come to DC for ALA's Library Advocacy Day?  Have no fear!  You can
participate via the web.  Join us for this webinar outlining the various
actions you can take from the comfort of your couch or office to support the
library community's outreach in our nation's Capitol.  Together, we can make
difference!