[Libs-Or] Short Survey - Critical Thinking and Information Literacy

Robert Schroeder schroedr at pdx.edu
Mon Mar 8 09:42:29 PST 2010

Hello,

I am researching academic librarians' perceptions of the relationship
between /critical thinking/ and /information literacy/ - specifically in
terms of campus-wide student learning outcomes.

To that end I have created a short six-question survey that should take
about 15 minutes to answer. I am hoping to use the information I gather
in the survey to help inform an article I am writing on the subject. I
will collect no personal or demographic data and so will not be able to
link any comments back to any specific individual.

If you are a community college or university librarian I invite you to
take the survey at http://survey.oit.pdx.edu/ss/wsb.dll/s/2bfg1332

Thank you for your participation!

-Robert Schroeder

If you have any questions about the survey please contact: Robert
Schroeder, Instruction Librarian, Portland State University
schroedr at pdx.edu <mailto:schroedr at pdx.edu>   503.725.4519

 Robert Schroeder
 Reference Librarian & Coordinator of Information Literacy
 Associate Professor
 Portland State University

 503.725.4519 phone
 503.725.4524 fax