[Libs-Or] RFID libraries in the Portland area?

Tony Greiner/Mary Grant greints at spiritone.com
Sat Mar 13 15:19:39 PST 2010

Is there a 'fully functioning' RFID library in the Portland area?

I am teaching a class on technology and libraries next term, and
would like to have an example of a library which is using RFID for
shelf-reading, inventory, checkout and checkin, especially if the
checkout and checkin are performed by patron actions.

If this describes your workplace (or you are close) would you mind
sending me a response?  I know that some libraries are using some
aspects of RFID technology,  but I'm curious if any are close to the
grail.

Thanks, Tony Greiner

Tony Greiner/Mary Grant  greints at spiritone.com