[Libs-Or] Calling all Tar Heels!

Joan Petit jpetit at pdx.edu
Wed Mar 17 16:31:20 PDT 2010

Did you receive your MSLS or MSIS from the University of North Carolina
at Chapel Hill School of Information and Library Science? And would you
like to catch up with other folks who did as well?

I'm new to Oregon, and Portland State University, and, with the help of
the SILS Alumni Association, am trying to organize Portland-area
UNC-Chapel Hill SILS grads for a small get-together sometime in April.
This will likely take the form of a happy hour some weekday after work,
at someplace in downtown Portland.

If you'd like to join us, or at least be notified of such an event,
please email me, and I'll add you to my list. And if you have
suggestions of where and when to meet, please let me know.

My email is jpetit at pdx.edu.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Thanks,
Joan Petit