[Libs-Or] recycling media containers?

m m mmannersclatsopcc at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 12:53:07 PDT 2010

We have boxes and boxes of various media circulation containers (vhs w/book, 8 audiocassettes, and so on.) We purchased most of these in large quantities back in the day when we thought we would be using them but with cd and dvds we no longer have any use for the older media containers.

I've offered these on list servs before and only have had a few takers, what we're looking for now is a way of recycling them.

Can anyone recommend a recycling company that we could mail these containers for recycling? How about recycling videocassettes? (Far west fibers in Portland area no longer takes them)

thank you,
mm
Mariah Manners

Tech. Serv. Spec.