[Libs-Or] Reminder: Mark Edwards Research Presentation 5/28 10-noon at OSU Libraries

Jane Nichols nicholsjm at hotmail.com
Tue May 25 13:38:37 PDT 2010

Dear
all,

Just
reminding you of the following workshop this Friday, May 28th,
10-noon, Willamette
Rooms, 3rd Floor, OSU Libraries, with Dr. Mark Edwards,
OSU Sociology Professor. If you haven’t already, register so we know how many
people to plan for.

Mark
describes the session like this:  we will
work on “vague, ill-defined questions and thoughts that they want to try to
work on…develop those further, alerting people to the kinds of mental moves we
might make to turn our inquiries into researchable questions.”

If
your Memorial Day weekend plans have changed & you want to come, there is
room, so go ahead and register.

This
workshop is sponsored by OSU Libraries Research and Innovative Services
Department.

Questions?
Let me know--Jane

************************