[Libs-Or] Government Information and Instruction Librarian Opening

Connie Anderson-Cohoon anderson at sou.edu
Tue Nov 2 15:24:53 PDT 2010

Government Information & Instruction Librarian Ad

Southern Oregon’s University’s Hannon Library seeks a not so
mild-mannered superhero librarian to work effectively in a collaborative
and collegial environment as our Government Information and Instruction
librarian.  We are looking for a creative individual with excellent
communication skills who places students at the center of the
educational experience and has unique powers to teach and inspire
students—in particular, first-year students—using government
information. This successful superhero will have an excellent knowledge
of the Federal Depository Library Program and the capacity to lead the
transition from print to electronic government information.

If you think you might possess the not so mild-mannered superhero
qualities to be our Government Information and Instruction librarian,
please go to our website for a more detailed position description and to
apply online:  http://www.sou.edu/jobs.shtml or
https://jobs.sou.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp?time=1288729217555

Southern Oregon University is an equal access AA/EOE employer committed
to achieving a diverse work force and, as such, is an inclusive campus
community dedicated to student success, intellectual growth, and
responsible global citizenship.

Connie Anderson-Cohoon
Reference Services Coordinator
Hannon Library