[Libs-Or] Tattooed Librarian Calendar

Nyssa Walsh nwalsh at OCOM.edu
Wed Nov 17 15:29:19 PST 2010

If you love librarians and tattoos, this is the calendar for you!

Help support Emporia State University's School of Library and
Information Management students! We created this calendar as a
fundraiser for our graduation and it turned our really well. You can buy
the calendar online for $25 from this link:
http://www.zazzle.com/tattooed_librarians_of_the_pacific_northwest_calen
dar-158852048689330328

Just as a heads-up, in order to buy from Zazzle you have to set up an
account. If you're uncomfortable with that (privacy issues, online
purchasing issues, too many online account issues) let me know and we'll
be happy to send you a preordered copy.

We thought these would make a great gift idea so we tried to get them
ready to go with plenty of time to shop before Christmas. And as a hint:
if you buy in bulk, you save! Even buying 2 calendars instead of 1 will
save you money on shipping.

Thank you for supporting library students! We want to have an amazing
graduation so we can recognize all of the great things we've achieved.
Help us realize that vision! If you know anyone who would be interested
in these calendars, help us pass on the word!

Best,

Nyssa Walsh-Emporia State University SLIM student

Lead Library Assistant

Oregon College of Oriental Medicine

10525 SE Cherry Blossom Drive

Portland, OR 97216