[Libs-Or] Position Announcement Vancouver Community Library two supervisor positions

Lila Erickson lerickson at fvrl.org
Fri Oct 1 13:48:00 PDT 2010

Please post the following advertisement.

Library Circulation Supervisor-Two Positions

If you have an Associate degree and four years previous library experience and thrive in a fast-paced customer service oriented environment, then this may be the job for you!  The Vancouver Community Library, a branch of the Fort Vancouver Regional Library District currently has openings for two full-time Circulation Supervisors.  The successful candidates will join the branch circulation team and be involved in the move to our brand new Main Library in 2011.  Previous supervisory experience is preferred.  FVRL currently uses the SirsiDynix Symphony library system.

Starting salary $2830/mo. with an excellent benefits package including Washington PERS retirement.  Open until filled; applicant review begins October 15, 2010.  A detailed job description and information about the Vancouver Community Library and FVRL are available on our website at http://www.fvrl.org/aboutus/jobs.cfm

To apply, submit cover letter, resume, application form, and three professional references (incomplete application packets will not be considered).  Send to:

HR Department
Fort Vancouver Regional Library
1007 E. Mill Plain Blvd.
Vancouver, WA  98663