[Libs-Or] FW: Tour of Multnomah County Library

Nyssa Walsh nwalsh at OCOM.edu
Wed Oct 13 09:18:49 PDT 2010

Just as a clarification...

SCALA stands for the Student Chapter of the American Library
Association. We are a mix of library students from the OR10 and OR11
cohorts of Emporia State University.

Sort of like student council for graduate school =)

We organize events around Portland to get more acquainted with the
library world around us, to meet Librarians in their native habitats,
and to find ways to get involved in our chosen career. We have a
Facebook page, a Twitter account, and fabulous blog. Check us out!
Thanks!

Facebook: search for SLIM-OR SCALA

Twitter: @scalaoregon

Blog: http://esuscalaor.wordpress.com/