[Libs-Or] Job Announcement - Part-Time Library Assistant I / Evenings (Sherwood, OR)

Pam North pamn at wccls.org
Thu Oct 14 09:40:48 PDT 2010

Library Assistant I 2010-015- Part Time, Evenings

City of Sherwood - Library

The City of Sherwood is currently recruiting for a Library Assistant I.
This position will be working in a team to support the Library
Operations for 10 hours per week.  Regular schedule is Wed-Thurs,
3:00-8:00 p.m. with additional hours sometimes available.  Performs
various duties within the Library requiring general knowledge of library
operations, primarily in circulation.    Familiarity with public
services and ready reference desired.  Equivalent to a high school
education supplemented by additional coursework in general academic
areas and six months library experience preferred.  Salary
$13.98-17.89/hourly. Send City application to Human Resources, 22560 SW
Pine St., Sherwood, OR 97140. Application materials avail at
www.sherwoodoregon.gov, or by calling HR at (503) 625-5522. Position
closes Oct 25, 2010 at 5 pm. EOE.