[Libs-Or] [DIGOR] - last meeting's minutes - draft April 2010

Liz Paulus LizP at wccls.org
Thu Oct 14 14:26:04 PDT 2010

Dear DIGORians,

In the interest of informing our meeting next week, please find attached
minutes from our spring DIGOR meeting, held in Salem last April 30th.
These are draft minutes; please let me know if I have missed something
or someone that was part of the meeting so that they can reflect
everything correctly.

See some of you next week in Corvallis!

Liz Paulus
Reference Librarian / Adult Services